The A/R Chain is a online communication protocol to help groups deal with emotionally-charged situations when there isn’t a neutral moderator they all trust.
- Asker asks Responder:
- What are you seeing? (Perceptions)
- What are you feeling? (Reactions)
- What do you want/wish for? (Aspirations)
- Asker comments using “I like/I wonder”
- Responder elaborates (and Asker comments, etc.)
- Asker asks Responder: “Are you done?”
- When yes, Responder becomes the next Asker
Online Reconciliation Circles are a novel format for modeling constructive dialogue on difficult topics. The goal is to provide a safe place to explore better approaches to polarizing issues, starting with systemic racism.Read the rest of this entry »
We, as citizens of these United States, in the shadow of COVID-19, believe the most urgent and important virtue we can aspire to as a people is Resilience.