The A/R Chain is a online communication protocol to help groups deal with emotionally-charged situations when there isn’t a neutral moderator they all trust.
- Asker asks Responder:
- What are you seeing? (Perceptions)
- What are you feeling? (Reactions)
- What do you want/wish for? (Aspirations)
- Asker comments using “I like/I wonder”
- Responder elaborates (and Asker comments, etc.)
- Asker asks Responder: “Are you done?”
- When yes, Responder becomes the next Asker
Join with us on September 20th, 2019 for “Fall EQnox 2019“, the very first semi-annual celebration of empathy and emotional intelligence.
Improving EQ is increasingly recognized as one of the best ways to increase both personal happiness and societal productivity. We are inviting schools, workplaces, vendors, and non-profits to use this day as an opportunity to promote how they are encouraging emotionally-healthy organizations, lifestyles and relationships.
Below are organizations that have been working to cultivate emotional health. We encourage you to partner with one of them for your celebration. Please contact us to be added to this list!