Celebrate Emotional Intelligence with us on “Fall EQnox” 2019-09-20Posted: June 16, 2019
Join with us on September 20th, 2019 for “Fall EQnox 2019“, the very first semi-annual celebration of empathy and emotional intelligence.
Improving EQ is increasingly recognized as one of the best ways to increase both personal happiness and societal productivity. We are inviting schools, workplaces, vendors, and non-profits to use this day as an opportunity to promote how they are encouraging emotionally-healthy organizations, lifestyles and relationships.
Below are organizations that have been working to cultivate emotional health. We encourage you to partner with one of them for your celebration. Please contact us to be added to this list!
- American Management Association
- Change Innovators
- Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning (CASEL)
- Emotional Intelligence Training Company
- Institute for Health and Human Potential
- Lisa Barrett
- Mind Tools
- MindUp (Goldie Hawn Foundation)
- National Coalition for Dialogue and Deliberation (NCCD)
- Psychology Today
- Roots of Empathy
- Search Inside Yourself
- The Sutton Trust
- The Wallace Foundation
- Wolf Management Consultants, LLC
- Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence