The Top χ Signs You Might Be a Radical Centrist
May 22, 2003
10. You frequently experience burning annoyance
at both the extreme right and the extreme left.
9. You have friends on both sides of the political spectrum,
who all accuse you of being a toady for the other side.
8. You suffer bipolar depression —
depression about the bi-polarization of politics.
7. You always respond to political diatribes by saying “Yes, but…”
6. You think being “middle of the road” makes you traffic cop.
5. Where others see black and white, you see red-green-blue.
4. You fear being wrong more than being wronged.
3. You respect people who disagree with you
more than people who agree with you.
2. During debates, you yell at the moderator.
and the Number 1 Sign You May Be a Radical Centrist…
1. You waste time at work frequenting Radical Centrist humor sites!